West End Driving School’s Rules and Policies
Please take time to read and understand the policies to which we adhere at West End Driving School in Vancouver. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the following:
- Each lesson is 90 minutes long and contains a minimum of 85 minutes of practice time. Fee per each 90-minute lesson is $95.00 payable at the start of each lesson.
- With the approval of the instructor, students may use the school vehicle for the road test for an extra fee of $140.00, paid in advance.
- We offer one-on-one training. However, one other person may be in the vehicle for observation purposes.
- Students must give the school a minimum of 72-hour notice if they are cancelling a lesson, to avoid being charged (for the lesson or the $25.00 late cancellation fee.)
- Students must give the school a minimum of 72-hour notice if they are cancelling a road test, to avoid being charged (for the road test or the $25.00 late cancellation fee.)
- We do not offer refunds for lessons already completed. If you have prepaid and wish to discontinue training, the school gives you the rest of your money back, minus 20%.
- We offer a package of 13 lessons for $1,235.00, including use of the school vehicle for the road test.