West End Driving School’s Rules and Policies
Please take time to read and understand the policies to which we adhere at West End Driving School in Vancouver. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the following:
- Each lesson is 60 minutes long and contains a minimum of 55 minutes of practice time. Fee per each 60-minute lesson is $100.00, payable at the start of each lesson. Visit our Rates page for packages.
- With the approval of the instructor, students may use the school vehicle for the road test for an extra fee of $240.00, paid in advance, which includes one hour of practice before the test, plus pick-up and drop-off.
- We offer a package of 10 lessons for $1,130.00, including use of the school vehicle for the road test.
- We offer one-on-one training. However, one other person may be in the vehicle for observation purposes.
- Students must give the school a minimum of 72-hour notice if they are cancelling a lesson, to avoid being charged (for the lesson or the $25.00 late cancellation fee.)
- Students must give the school a minimum of 72-hour notice if they are cancelling a road test package, to avoid being charged (for the road test package or the $25.00 late cancellation fee.)
- We do not offer refunds for lessons already completed. If you have prepaid and wish to discontinue training, the school gives you the rest of your money back, minus 20%.
Last updated Dec 7, 2022
Contact address: 902 – 4182 Dawson Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 0A2